Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Windows Live "Suite" - the old dog gets some teeth

A couple of weeks ago I heard a very interesting interview by some chap hading up the Windows Live team. He spoke quite enthusiastically about various principles ("North Stars") guiding development of the free applications for mail, photos, etc.

I've tried the Live Photo Gallery and it looks great - I'm now using Live writer to make this post.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks - these are impressive tools, and clearly aimed at beating Google at their own game - good to see them finding some teeth, and the competition bringing innovative products to the consumer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

AdSense Referral